sábado, 20 de agosto de 2011
Ebonics!!
The first time that Prof.Luna talked about Ebonics I said (in my mind of course)bunnies? What? ¿Qué pasó con los conejos? LOL!!But when I saw the word I find out that she was talking about another thing. That's one of my problem, that sometimes I hear a word but is just another.I think that I'm not the only one in the world so I'm not worried about that.Then I had the oportunnity to see what is Ebonics and I like them a lot. For me is so amazing that the people from diferents countries invented words in a particular way to communicate each other and I really want to learn more about that topic.See you soon!!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Gisel: You made me laugh about the bunnies LOL.
ResponderEliminarBut you made me happier when you said that you liked this topic. Ebonics is definitely an interesting way of communicating and we see how a language can vary so much. No wonder people don't understand each other!
Thank God for us teachers who can make a difference and teach the "proper" way of communicating. Good luck!
I agree with you that is kind of difficult trying to master any language besides your mother tongue. and problems like that, when you are having words mixed up by the way is pronounced is very common, it also has happend to me... therefore its not a barrier that we can not over come...
ResponderEliminar