Hi!!Everybody...
I'm here trying to understand this new TECH THING,jajaja .Firstable I will like to thank Mirelys for her help in this TECH THING. I don't like gmail but I'll try, I want to confess that I'm in love with Yahoo. I feel a little lost but this is the way we learn...learning by doing. Don't forget to join my blog!!!
Gisel:
ResponderEliminarI must confess that I'm also in love with Yahoo!, but we have to try everything and Gmail has it perks. So, give it a chance!
I'll see you tomorrow!
It's a pleasure to help you but don't make it a custom jejej I'm just joking.
ResponderEliminarHi Gisel! It is great to find friends who will help and motivate you on new adventures. Who knows? You might end up loving this as much as Yahoo! Happy blogging!
ResponderEliminarThanks to all for your comments!! I will try it everyday.
ResponderEliminar